The PVX164 is a 16 port passive video, power and data distribution unit. Systems operate with other Nitek UTP video equipment including video hubs, standard video balun transceivers, active transmitters or any twisted pair equipped camera.
The PVX164 utilizes standard 4-pair Category UTP cabling as a means of distributing video, power and data up to 16 cameras. Any third party Class 2 SELV power supplies can be used with the PVX164. VB43ATF video, power, and data transceievers are required at the camera end. The PVX164 transmits 16 video signals from the cameras into one 4-pair Category cable. Nitek M series hubs can be used for quick and secure installations.
The systems can also adapt to existing communication and computer network spare pairs or new cable installations. These units provide superior immunity from noise and interference, even when run in common raceways with AC.
• High quality video over ordinary twisted pair cable
• Video, power and data over one Category cable
• High immunity to noise and interference
• LEDs to indicate power and data detection
• RJ45 Jacks for quick and secure connections
• Can utilize Niteks PS115 or any 3rd party power supply
• Video can be run in the same cable with telephone, computer signals and power
Last Updated: September 14, 2017 PVX164 Specification Sheet
Last Updated: September 14, 2017 PVX164 Installation Manual
Last Updated: April 19, 2018 PVX164 A&E Specification