The WP1325 is an Outdoor Enclosure Kit for Nitek Ethernet Extender products.
The WP1325 is an Outdoor Enclosure Kit for Nitek Ethernet Extender products. The Kit includes a NEMA 4X rated Weatherproof, Polycarbonate, high-impact ABS molded enclosure, a Polycarbonate, high-impact ABS molded top with a Neoprene sealing gasket, 4-Stainless Steel screws to secure the top to the box and 2-UL94V-2 weatherproof nylon cable seals to maintain NEMA 4 or 4X ratings at the cable entry points. The cover attaching screws are located outside the sealing area to prevent ingress of moisture and dirt. Cover screws fasten to threaded brass inserts.
• Includes NEMA 4X rated outdoor housing and cover
• Cover assembly includes Neoprene gasket to provide weatherproof seal
• Cover attaching screws are M-4 Stainless Steel
• Designed to house Models EE328, EL1500 or ET1500 Series Transmitter Units
• Nylon hex nut cable entry seals are designed to pass coax or standard category cables
|4X Rated Outdoor Housing
|IP65 of IEC529 and NEMA 1,2,3,4,4X, 12 and 13
|M-4 Stainless Steel, Non-Magnetic
|Threaded Brass Inserts
|-40 to 80C
WP1325 Specification Sheet Last Updated: September 14, 2017