The WP1325 is a NEMA 4X polycarbonae High-impact ABS molded enclosure which is ideal for use when installing the systems outdoors.
The WP1325 is often ordered as a “W” option with other Nitek products. Making the EL1551U the EL1551UW.
The EL1551UW IP video Network Extender system is another of the Etherstretch™ IP Video Transmission Solutions from Nitek. The System includes a Receiver, Transmitter and a NEMA 4X rated enclosure (WP1325) to house the Transmitter unit. The system extends 100Mbps of Ethernet communication over a single pair of communication cables up to 300 meters (1.000 feet) turning any ordinary pair of wires, such as UTP or any 2 conductor cable into a high speed network communication path. The EL1551UW weatherproof Transmitter enclosure makes it possible to take the network outdoors to devices located in hostile environments. The EL1551UW Network Extender requires very little installation time & absolutely no set up or configuration. The EL1551UW Network Extender Transmitter and Receiver are transparent to the network and have no IP or MAC addressing. Simply connect your network devices to the network ports of the Transmitter and Receiver along with existing cabling and the system begins communicating. LED indicators show the status of network communication and PoE power.
The EL1551UW system is ideal for upgrading analog UTP Video Balun Systems to IP Systems without needing to replace or even disturb the existing cable infrastructure. Power is provided to the ET1551UW Transmitter from the ER1551UW Receiver unit. LED indicators show the status and speed of network communications.
• Supports 10/100 and PoE over category rated cables up to distances of 300 meters (1.000 feet)
• Transmitter housed in a NEMA 4X rated enclosure for outdoor applications
• Fully transparent to the network
• Supports any network device, including mega-pixel technology IP cameras
• Easy to install, no set up required
• No MAC or IP addressing required
• LED indicators for network signals, link status and power
• Optional power supply can insert PoE power for non-PoE switches
• Ground loop isolation
• UL Listed IEC/UL 60950-1
• Designed to IP 65 of IEC 529 and NEMA 1, 2, 4, 4x, 12, and 13 Specifications
• Cover attaching screws are outside the sealing area, preventing ingress of moisture and dust
• Cover screws are M-4 Stainless Steel, Non-Magnetic and Fasten into threaded Brass Inserts
• Made in the U.S.A.
|Unit Size||1.1″H x 1.6″W x 4.93″D|
|Enclosure Size||2.25″H x 4.76″W x 7.125″D|
|Power Requirements||PoE or IP1054 PoE Inserter (48vdc @ 15.4watts)|
|Ethernet Connection|| Auto Configuring 10 / 100 RJ45 port|
|EtherStretch Link Connection|| Coaxial BNC Connector|
|LED Indicators||Link Status, Power, PoE Out, 10Mb or 100mb|
|Shipping Weight||5 lbs.|
|Mounting||Two 3/8″ mounting slots|
|Operating Temperature||0 – 140 F Fahrenheit|
|Humidity||Up to 85% non-condensing|